1. Issuance of this Offer does not amount to endorsement of the products and/or services provided by sellers. Shoopam shall not be liable for any missed services, quality, defect or deficiency in the services provided by sellers.
2. This Offer is subject to the prevailing laws of India.
3. No other offers will be in conjunction with this Offer.
4. All decisions pertaining to the redemption of this Offer are at the sole discretion of Shoopam.
5. Offer shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Shoopam and is not transferable.
6. Shoopam reserves the right at any time to change, modify, withdraw, extend or terminate this Offer at their discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability or obligation in this regard.
7. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
8. Shoopam reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer.
9. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Shoopam harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Shoopam as a consequence of
(i) violation of terms of this T&C by You;
(ii) violation of applicable laws;
(iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on your part
10. This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Indore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
11. Any query regarding this Offer will be entertained only by on following contact details.
12. Shoopam will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any customer/persons.
13. The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
14. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.